It is highly likely you have been spending time at the moment looking for things to keep you busy. You may also be pondering ways to diversify your skills and how you acquire fresh knowledge and qualifications outside of traditional learning environments. If this sounds like you and you are not sure where to start, we have put together a list of resources that you can access today.
1. TAFE NSW is offering a select number of fee-free courses. They are all short courses that can be completed in a few hours or weeks. These include accounting, leadership and a crash course in Excel.
2. Rockend has a fantastic library of webinars and online training. They cover their CRM platforms; Property Tree, Rest, Strata Master and File smart. If you have ever wanted to learn about any of these systems or brush up your skills now is the time.
3. If you’re a member of the REI they offer an array of online learning options too. Practical topics that are relevant to everyone in real estate sales or property management.
4. The Real Estate Academy has been pushing out content that is relevant to the listing, selling and management of property right in the current market. They have covered all manner of topics from digital auctions to winning new business.
5. Podcasts are another fantastic way to learn and upskill. The Media Coach Immy Callister has been turning out some content specific to your digital profile. She interviews agents that are getting it right. There are plenty of ideas being shared for you to implement and try.
6. Billy Blue has a range of short courses that can be easily completed during this slowdown. If you have ever wanted to upskill your creative streak to assist with social media content, proposals and presentations this course will guide you on using various creative design programs.
7. If you are doing virtual tours, video inspections and you are a subscriber to Inspection Manager then their article on using their video feature is a must-read and watch. Get clued up on how to best you this fantastic technology so you’re not left behind.